Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

well life in this new place is not that dull after all.... I went to a dance bar, visited few shopping malls, got a good massage (*Details in a later blog) ... went to a temple, did nothing at work yet got away giving a workaholic kinda impression to my manager... andd...visited all the eating joints around...spent a good amount of money and the most important of all.. i have started waking up early for work .... back in india, i never used to get out of bed until the clock strikes 9 am.

here i am at work by sharp 8 am .... and guess what.. i m having my break fast everyday ....going by this schedule everyday , there are good chances for me to put on some weight. Even though the hopes are very less (Been trying that for years... ) i have my fingers crossed.

I have been planning to buy a digicam for myself from the past few days. did some online research and zeroed in on two models... sony w230 and sony T5oo... still not sure which one to go for. Both of them almost are on same par considering the performance. Looks wise and price wise T500 is on a higher level. w230 wont burn my pocket that much but the look of it isnt that great.

once i buy that... i ll update the pics of this place... i just cant wait to get my hands on it... i am certainly not a photogenic material myself..so i wont be posting pictures of mine here... but i believe i have got good taste ..and will show my photographic skills here. I am a novice in photography still, so playing with those little toys. I will buy a SLR one day..and take photography as a serious hobby..but till then ..its playboy time. :)

oh..totally forgot.. happy diwali everyone. havent done anything big today, but it aint dull either.. and ..tell me something.. bird watching in a temple is allowed..? i mean ..not legally... would god really mind..? dont think so right. .. after all i m just admiring him for his wonderful creations... right ;) .... right??..right?? .... I thought so too..






2 comments: