Sunday, October 25, 2009

FujiFilm F70 EXR

I got to say, I am pretty amazed by this little toy of mine.. It takes amazing pictures. My experience with it so far has been real good and the controls and features are so user friendly , it takes just minutes to adapt to them.

I particularly wanted to check that low light pictures and pro focus mode for which they got a global award for...so I went out for a walk at 11 pm in the night to see the quality of pictures i can take with it. I must say i was suprised to see the quality of it compared to the other range of cameras i have used.


The above one is a sample picture which was taken in the normal mode.

The one in the left is taken with the pro- focus mode. Pretty good ha... both were taken at the same time.

Will have to check out this camera in day light..will post some pictures of them soon...

The quality of the pictures is drastically reduced due to size limitations. :(





PS: Just bought my cam one day back...so posting some pictures... soon ll get back. Need help regarding posting pictures here...the alignment sucks...!!

4 comments:

  1. U shd hav pickd wordpress on the first hand dude.. blogspot in a few ways sucks, and thts why i had to bunk it..
    ur cam seems to be pretty good, looks kooda baagunnai..
    bt dint u find any better location to click, rather thn tht stupid car.?? plus, ur photography skills suck.. work on them.. the least u cud do is get the frame right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 11 pm and u expect me to take pics in a nice location..??.. i just got out of my apartment and thats the best object i can found in a dim light... coming to my photographic skills..watch out buddy... u are gonna eat ur words soon :P

    I picked blogspot coz its linked to google.. once u login into one, u get gmail, orkut and blogspot.. saves time buddy...otherwise i wud have jumped in to wordpress too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wot are you busy with?? no more posts??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent done any big thing to blog about..! :( ..and u are still trying not to be lonelyy?? ..write something

    ReplyDelete