Monday, October 12, 2009

First International Visit

There i am standing totally confused in the Muscat international Airport with a laptop bag in one hand and a heavy bladder (..not in the other hand.) . I came inside the terminal and i see few muscatis there directing people to go to the immigration counter or some other place. I was hell bent on finding a Rest room i could hardly concentrate on the things they are saying. It is not like i can understand them anyways. Finally i found what i was looking for and i dashed in to one and i was even more confused then i previosuly was. I badly missed a camera at that point., the expression on my face was ... u know.... priceless (I missed it too... u know..i wasnt actually in a mood to look at mirror to see myself....but i can feel it..)ok ..there i go.... i entered a ladies restroom... that too for the first time...that too in a foreign country.... and to make it worse... there was a lady there ..

It was actaully now i realised i was in the wrong section.... for a moment i couldnt think of anything else but stare at that women standing opposite to me.. Thank god she didnt scream or make fuss about it..she just said.... the door next to this one. I smiled and rushed out as fast as i could. Nice lady she was... otherwise i would have got detained in the international airport for improper conduct or some other shit.. who knows... !!

well the travel woes didnt end there itself..... there is still lot more and this is just the 1st day and i wasnt even out of the airport. I will continue this when time permits... till then see ya

6 comments:

  1. I see here, my buddy evolving into a professional freelance writer. Hatsoff dude!!
    But we'd hav loved to hear u peein out in ur pants infront of tht woman!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional freelance writer?? I will try to take that as a compliment :).

    Well I almost did what you referred.It was a lucky escape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. give me the link of other blog..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice experience on the first day .. ur experience wud hav been more remarkable if the lady screamed at u n things that follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then I would not be here writing this blog.. Heard that once u get jailed in here..no one will ever hear about u...not even the media will know which jail u went.

    ReplyDelete