Tuesday, October 20, 2009

8 things to do before I leave muscat.

I have decided to make a sample list of things that I need to do before I leave this place.

1) Ride a Ford Mustang or a Merc SLR or a BMW 7 series or a hummer.. .. I see them everyday here..so not a big deal. (Beg, borrow or steal .. I just want to get on that wheel ) .

2) Visit the king's place and take a picture of the king myself.(I know.. I also feel it is highly ambitious.)

3) Get a make over. People should barely recognize me once i go back home.

4) Talk to a Arab girl and take her out for lunch or dinner. (If i do this one..i ll tell it to a million people for sure..)

5) Do snorkelling or wake boarding in the sea here. (I hope they have those in these beaches .. )

6) Attend a street car racing circuit.. and take pics of all those sports cars. (will there be babes too?)

7)Get in to a fight with a foreigner just for the heck of it..(and don't get knocked out by him/her)

8) Try to learn arabic and use it and give someone an impression that i have been speaking arabic for years...(I still cant beat the slang of my mother tongue..It follows me all the time.)

well i have started off with a title .."10 things to do...." but 10 things to do is the most clichéd term ..so used 8 instead :) .. well actually i don't have anything else in my mind to add to this list. if there is anything in muscat that is exciting to do, please let me know by leaving some comments. I ll be forever grateful to you or .. may be not.. but still .. leave a comment. thanks


8 comments:

  1. 9.) Get a proper massage in a decent place from a competent masseuse rather than going to a quack for a 'so-called-massage'.

    10.) Get a Life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already got a proper one... and FYI not from the umpteen 'So-called massage parlours' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the 8th thing, u've got to come bak to india.. Am ther to teach u some fake arabic..
    -ur buddy!!

    p.s: btw, wot plans do u hav for ur makeover? Am just curious.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the time I come to india, I ll be expert in arabic..dont worry ll teach you :P :P

    Makeover is just hype...we both know that I am not gonna do anything substantial.. may be I ll get a tatoo or some other shit...just for the heck of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how long r u gonna stay in musacat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 more months man..! short span... so just 8 things :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. buddy.... f1 ultimate race @ Abu Dhabi, why dont u go for it.. i know u wont get the tickets, so do this:
    1. Get a Makeover, so that u wont be recognized.
    2. go to the race circuit, wait in the parking lot, hit some foreigner on his/her a** with a wake board.
    3. Borrow/Steal his Mustang and race tickets, go for a drive, come back with an arab girl, speaking fast mallu/tamil/telugu(when spoken faster all may look like arabic)
    I think u'll be done with ur list, before u r done by the arabs...

    --
    Shama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol..!! nice idea man..!! Only one problem.. I am in muscat and the race is in qatar i guess..and i cant travel there without a valid visa. :(

    U missed out on the picture with the King part..!! :)

    ReplyDelete