Sunday, November 8, 2009

Celebrity ... Me..??

It happened....It happened finally.....I have been interviewed by a reporter .. and my picture might come in the next day newspaper... I have to go grab that paper tom to see my face in it..!! :)

I know... u are all wondering ..who that idiot is that took my interview... Before u blame the poor guy let me tell you what happenend.

There was a blackout.... no.. not just in our area .. but in the whole country the power went done. It was for a little more than 2 hours... I am working in a bank here and all those people are busy taking backups and stuff.. and being so jobless, i came out for a cup of coffee...with a fren..no need to say he was more or less jobless too :p

Then a dude came... like the one in those English movies...fat, curly hair, phirangi types.... here is our conversation..

" hey there mate... can i have a minute of urs... I am from muscat daily and i want to take ur feedback on the black out that happened here..."

I could have gone for that happy dent advertisement... I was smiling..smiling..and kept smiling... i cudnt digest the fact that i am getting interviewed...he then asked few more qns... and then ..pooo pops out of a camera...and took my pic..!

Like a celebrity..!! i waved...hey..no cameras man..no ..pics..!! noo.... noo...shooo get lost..

He told me... Dont worry we are not gonna put you on front page..!! :( Big blast... I just smiled he took the pics...and he was gone..!!

Funny feeling.... waiting for tom news paper...to see my dirty face..!

PS : I should have shaved my face..... I was looking like a loafer today..!! :( ...god knows how my pic comes tom, If at all they take the Brave decision of publishing it.. But i dont think they would risk taking their paper sales to a record fall..!!. any case, waiting for tom paper..!!



2 comments:

  1. A nice made out story dude...
    bt u shud hav shaved anyways. u look so cute then.. our lovely chubby vemuru..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made out story...!! WTF.. wait for my next entry..I ll post the news paper clipping here..!!

    ReplyDelete