Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Business Ideas

There is no major reason why i blog..when ever i get bored and if i feel i am in the mood to vent out my ideas or frustration, i ll pick up my lappy and start writing.

It so happened few days back I started to think too much about the future and all and i came up with some ideas i want to work on.

1. How about having a google search in real life. we can obviously find a lot of stuff online with the help of google but what I am talking about is having it actually in real time. Suppose, i am 3o mins late to work and i couldn't remember where i felt my wallet and i do a google search and it helps me find where it is. It obviously sound impractical and not a Business idea but it appears like a great idea to me. :). The important questions is how do we do it.

Its absolutely impractical doing it for my personal things. Imagine the same thing in a place like wallmart of those gigantic shopping malls. I enter most of the retail stores just to get a tooth brush or a shaver. I almost end up searching the whole mall atleast store to get it. A location search might sound handy in those times.

Create a App for finding the right stuff in those smart phones based on the layout submitted by the retail stores.. People buy those apps and they can make their life easy finding the stuff they want.. but there is a catch. Most of the times, I end up buying many other stuff even though i go just for buying a soap or a tooth paste. After this app is put to use, i might skip buying those which was previously a result of lot of running around.

All in all, I don't think i am the first one to came up with this thought and most of them thought of it as a impractical idea and must have written it off. I will come up with some other idea soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment